1. The data controller of this website (www.computime.com.mt) is Computime Limited (C 4760), Computime Software Limited (C 32444), and Computime Holdings Limited (C 74592), whose registered address is situated at Pater House, Psaila Street, Birkirkara Malta (hereinafter “Computime”, “Our”, “Us” and/or “We”).
2. For any queries on this policy you may contact the HR Department of Computime Group on telephone number: 21490700 or email: email@example.com.
3. This document provides information on how Computime will process your personal data once you submit your CV through our website (the “Policy”).
Collection and Processing of Your Personal Data
4. As a data controller, Computime ensures that it shall process your personal data in accordance with its obligations in terms of the applicable data protection legislation.
5. To apply for a vacancy with Computime, you must open a user account (the “Account”) on the website. To open an Account, you must provide your consent to the collection and processing of your personal data by Computime for the purposes indicated in this Policy, by checking the “I agree” box to continue.
6. Unless you consent to the processing of the Personal Data by Computime when opening an Account, we will not be able to offer you the possibility of applying and be considered for a job vacancy. Provision of your personal data to Computime is not a statutory or contractual requirement. You are not obliged to provide us any personal data which shall be solely your choice to do so.
7. To open an Account you must provide the following personal data in the user registration form:
- Email (and confirmation of email);
- Selected password (and confirmation of password); and
- Upload your curriculum vitae.
8. The collected information indicated above and any other information that you may provide to us and which identifies you or renders you identifiable, shall, for the purposes of this Policy, be referred to as the/your “Personal Data”.
9. We advise you to keep the selected password safe and not to disclose it to anyone. You hereby agree that Computime shall not be held responsible for any unauthorised access or use of your Account occasioned by your negligence, fault or carelessness.
10. An Account may only be set up by individuals who attained the legal age necessary to enter into employment.
Purposes of Processing
11. We will use the Personal Data that you have provided to Computime in line with this Policy and the applicable data protection laws for the following purposes:
12. When you open an Account or apply for a vacancy, Computime shall use your Personal Data to assess your suitability for employment with us and to contact you in this regard, for conducting your interview, for administration and management purposes, for profiling and for statistical analysis.
13. Your Personal Data shall be kept for no longer than three (3) years from the date on which the information was provided unless there is a legitimate reason for us to retain the Personal Data for a longer period of time. This period will be extended by another three (3) years each time you provide us with updated personal data. Thereafter, your personal information will be deleted.
Disclosure/transfer of your Personal Data
14. We may disclose your Personal Data to our processors, services providers, agents, and group of companies of Computime for these purposes.
15. Your Personal Data will not be disclosed or transferred to anyone other than where:
- We are legally required to disclose;
- We are under a public duty to disclose;
- You have instructed us to disclose;
- Our or a third party’s legitimate business purposes require disclosure; or
- It is disclosed in accordance with the terms of this Policy.
16. Computime may share some or all of the personal data provided with service providers that assist
Computime in the vacancy application process that are located in Malta.
17. Our service providers are not authorized to use the information we share with them for any other purpose other than as indicated by us in line with this Policy, and they are contractually bound to safeguard your privacy.
Withdrawal of Consent
18. You have the right to withdraw your consent and to object to the further processing of your
Personal Data at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
19. Such withdrawal does not affect the legality of any processing based on your consent prior to the withdrawal. If you withdraw your consent to our processing of your Personal Data, we will not be able to offer you the possibility of applying and/or be considered for a job vacancy.
Rectification, deletion, etc
20. Computime shall at your request, immediately rectify, block or erase your Personal Data.
Although all reasonable efforts will be made to keep your information updated, you are kindly requested to inform us of any change referring to the personal data held by Computime. If you consider that certain information about you is inaccurate, you may request rectification of such data.
Subject access policy
21. As a data subject, you may exercise your right to access the data held about you by Computime by submitting your request in writing to us by emailing email@example.com. Provided that such requests are made at reasonable intervals.
22. You have the right to request that we provide you with the Personal Data, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You also have the right to request that we transmit your Personal Data directly to another controller indicated by you. We shall act upon any such requests within a reasonable time.
23. Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this Policy or concerns about your Personal Data and our processing practices.
24. If you have any complaints regarding the processing of your Personal Data, please note that you have a right to file a complaint with the Office of the Information and Data Protection Commissioner in Malta (www.idpc.gov.mt).
26. This Policy is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malta.