The board of directors is composed mostly of non-executive directors, some of whom independent, bringing together different qualities and industry experience. The board is responsible for governance, oversight, and major decision-making in the interest of shareholders and other stakeholders.
The Executive Management
Computime is led by an executive management team who embody and advocate the company core values, insight and corporate philosophy to each of their divisions. The team is composed of highly experienced and dedicated individuals who are specialists in their respective fields, and who have an in-depth appreciation and understanding of the industries we serve – these include credit and financial institutions, the igaming, telecoms, retail, education, hospitality, and government sectors.
Computime Group was set up with a clear vision – that of putting its clients at the centre of all its activities. The Company’s vision and values centre around:
- Delivering customer-defined, sophisticated solutions that provide competitive edge and drive business agility and growth
- Establishing and continuing to nurture customer relationships through their journey to business-success
- Exceeding customer experience in terms of quality and service
- Commitment and Loyalty – Being the best we can be at what we do
- Quality and Professionalism – Doing what is right for our customers
- Positive and Creative – Having a ‘can do’ attitude always
- Respect and Collaboration – Building team spirit based on mutual respect