This web site has been produced by and for Computime Ltd and copyright (including but not limited to text , photographs, graphics, audio visuals and software) is owned by or licensed to Computime Ltd © 2009 - All rights reserved. Trade Marks displayed on the website are the property of the respective owner and may not be downloaded or copied without the express consent of the respective trademark owner.
Computime Ltd. makes every effort to maintain the accuracy of the information on this website but cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage which may occur from use of the information thereon. Computime Ltd. does not guarantee the quality control of any external link and the inclusion of any company’s or trader's name within the pages should not be construed as a recommendation of that company’s or trader's products and/or services.
We are committed to protecting our visitors' privacy and we will not collect any personal information about you as a visitor unless you provide it voluntarily. Any personal information you communicate to us is kept within our own records in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2001.
The Data Protection Act 2001 has been enacted on the 14th December 2001 and the section concerning the appointment of the Data Protection Commissioner and the Data Protection Appeals Tribunal has been brought into force as from the 22nd March 2002. We therefore consider that we have a legal duty to respect and protect any personal information we collect from you and we will abide by such duty. We take all safeguards necessary to prevent unauthorised access and we do not pass on your details collected from you as a visitor to any third party, unless you give us your consent to do so or as may be required by the provisions of the Data Protection Act (Cap.440 of the Laws of Malta).
As a visitor, we collect two types of information:
- Contact or feedback information - When you fill the form on the "CONTACT US", we use the personal information submitted in the form only to respond to your message. This personal information will not be kept longer than necessary and will be deleted once the feedback requirement is met.
- Web page download information - if you read or download information from our site, we automatically collect and store the following non-personal information:
- The requested web page or download;
- Whether the request was successful or not;
- The date and time when you accessed the site;
- The Internet address of the web site or the domain name of the computer from which you accessed the site;
- The operating system of the machine running your web browser and the type and version of your web browser.
Please note that this information is strictly for the sole use of Computime.com.mt and it is not shared, leased, or sold in any manner to any other organisation.
Links to other Web Sites